Tricky Twenty-Two by Janet Evanovich

Work has be insanely busy so I haven't been up for any heavy reading in my spare time. Hence I was glad that Tricky Twenty-Two was the first book on my library reserve list to show up. I was kind of in the mood for fun fluff. And it was an enjoyable tale, though not as fluffy as some of the other stories in the series. In this one, Stephanie Plum, improving bounty hunter, is trying to bring in more serious criminals, such as a serial rapist and a man trying to spread the plague--which just doesn't seem a good idea even in theory based on her skill set. Fortunately, the much more capable Ranger is usually lingering nearby. Also on the less than fluffy front, Stephanie's off-and-on love interest Joe Morelli is having health issues. So this book has a more serious tone than most of the others. But if you like the characters, you'll like the book.

Comments

Popular Posts