The Wedding Guest by Jonathon Kellerman

I usually love this series featuring psychologist Alex Delaware and his best friend, homicide detective Milo Sturgis. But for some reason this one took me forever to read--and I had a hard time keeping track of all the characters.

The story starts at a wedding reception, where a beautiful woman (the wedding guest of the title) is found murdered in a back bathroom. No one from either family seems to know who the victim is, which makes solving the crime even harder for Alex and Milo. Then that case seems to tie into a couple of other suspicious deaths, which is where they kind of lost me. Maybe I was just reading while tired. Anyway, in general, I recommend this series. Would love to know what anyone else thought of this book.

Comments

Popular Posts