Moving Target by JA Jance

I think I finally tracked down the last couple Ali Reynolds books that I had missed by reading this series totally out of order. I liked this one because Leland the butler plays a big role. He and Ali head off to England to meet up with some members of the family he left behind decades ago. When he gets there, Leland hears some shocking rumors about himself and about his father's death--which Ali tries to investigate. At the same time, Ali's fiance, B, is trying to help a young hacker who was badly burned at a detention center. Since B helped convict him, he feels responsible for the boy--and would eventually like to hire him for his cyber security company. Then there's a plot line involving a Mexican drug cartel. It's a quick read and a good story.

I was disappointed to find that the book involving Ali and B's wedding is available only for Kindle.
And I don't have a Kindle. Oh well.

Comments

  1. Catching up with your blog, I see your disppointment about no Kindle. You can download the Kindle app on your iPad/iPhone/Android and read the book there. I've done it many times!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts