Live Wire by Harlan Coben

I haven't read the rest of the "Myron Bolitar" series by Harlan Coben, of which Live Wire is the latest. But I liked the main character and his eccentric collection of sidekicks--and didn't feel that it made much difference that I didn't know his whole back story. For those of you who are also new to this series, Myron is an agent for musicians, athletes and the like. When a pregnant friend tells him that someone posted on Facebook that her musician husband is not the father of her baby, Myron sets out to find who left the post--and where the husband has gone. That leads him to searching for his brother, who hasn't been part of Myron's life for years. The journey takes a lot of twists and turns along the way, some of them funny, some of them sad. Myron is an appealing character so you really do hope everything works out for him in the end. I will be searching out other books from this series next time I head to my local library.

Comments

Popular Posts