The Art of Fielding (redux) by Chad Harbach

Sorry I haven't posted lately. I've been rereading the wonderful Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach for my book group. If you haven't read it yet, do seek out a copy. The main character is a baseball shortstop but you don't have to love baseball to love the book. It's an excellent story (and very well written) about friendship and achieving your dreams, set on a fictional college campus in Wisconsin. I'll publish a new review shortly. Happy New Year! J.

Comments

  1. I'm reading this right now! I'm about one hundred pages in. I appreciate your review - so far I have the same impressions.

    Marlene Detierro (Hummer H1 Accessories)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're enjoying it. I liked it as much the second time (when I reread it for my book group). J.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts